BgSE Financials Limited,
a Company jointly promoted by Bangalore Stock Exchange Limited and its Trading members, was incorporated in the year 1999 and has been taken over by Mr. Pramod G Jain and others in 2016. The tech savvy Company has a strong legacy of nearly sixteen years of uninterrupted & unmatched expertise and trust with the investing public in the Capital Market.
The Company has a vision of being one of the leading financial super markets in India covering a wide array of products & services supported by a large network of delivery channels spread across the Country as well as being the trusted name amongst the broking fraternity in the Country through strategic alliances both at national and international levels.
BgSE Financials Limited has corporate membership with both National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. (BSE). The Company facilitates trading on these premier exchanges through a strong network of registered traders. The unique feature of BgSE Financials Limited is that it does not trade on its own account (i.e. do not undertake proprietary trades) instead provides facilities to its Trading Members to offer quality services to investing public. BgSE Financials Limited has more than 150 registered Trading Members with presence in the state of Karnataka & Chennai. The Company has more than 70,000 Trading Clients with yearly Trading Volumes of around Rs.40,000 crores.
The Company’s unique trading system allows the Trader to access multiple markets viz. NSE (Cash, F&O and Currency Segments) and BSE (Cash and Mutual Funds Segment) through a single window, thus giving the advantage of instant choice of the Exchange where he/she would like his/her order to be executed. Using state-of-the-art technology, trading on these exchanges is made possible even from remote locations through VSAT and Leased lines. The Company offers Trading Floor facilities at its Corporate Office at Bangalore as also at key centres in the State of Karnataka at Arsikere, Chitradurga, Davangere, Dharwad, Hubli, Hassan, Madikeri, Mysore, Mangalore, Shimoga and Tumkur.
Services offered by the Company
- Real Time Trading on NSE/BSE
- Online/Internet/Mobile Trading on NSE/BSE
- Trading in F&O
- Trading in Mutual Funds on BSE StAR MF platform
- Trading in Commodities on MCX and NCDEX through Associates
- Demat Account Services (NSDL)
- Registrar & Share Transfer Agent
- Securities Lending & Borrowing facility as DSA
- Insurance Repository
- Ezee-WILL services
Depository Participant (DP) Services
The Company is a registered Depository Participant (DP) of National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL). The Company offers DP services to varied clients spread across the Country viz., clearing members, traders and investors. Currently, the active client base is around 57000 and the same is increasing day-by-day. The Company was awarded “Star Performer Award” for having attained 1st Position in the category of “Top Performer in Active Accounts – Big DPs” in the Southern India by NSDL for the last two consecutive years i.e. 2014 and 2015.
Salient Features of the DP Services are
- Low transaction charges: Charges levied by BgSE Financials Limited are perhaps the lowest in the industry.
- Quicker Settlement: Having trading arrangements with the broking intermediary, which is also a Depository Participant gives an edge in terms of savings in time and cost.
- Greater Convenience: Multiple services all under one roof thereby avoiding the hassle of dealing with multiple agencies for different services.
- Network: An ever-increasing network of service points brings BgSE Financials Limited to close proximity with its clients and investing public.
- Technology: State-of-art-technology has been implemented to provide better and faster service.
Registrar & Share Transfer Agent
The Securities and Exchange Board of India has granted the Certificate of Permanent Registration to the Company to take up activities as Category I - Registrar to an Issue and Share Transfer Agent.
The Company offers the range of Registrar and Share Transfer Agency Services for Initial Public Offers, New Fund Offers, Bond Issues, Pre-issue Activities, Post-issue activities, Data Processing, Dividend Solution, Bulk Mailing and more, all under one roof. In addition, our committed professionals with skill sets and vast industry experience ensure timely and efficient delivery of our services.
Salient features of RTA services
- Registration of Transfer/Transmission/Transposition of shares in physical form.
- Noting of Change of address, Bank Mandate, ECS request, Power of Attorney and Nomination
- Issue of duplicate share certificates and sub-division/replacement/ consolidation of share certificates
- Dividend payout and reconciliation
- Dematerialization and Rematerialization of share certificates
- Compliances with Stock Exchanges, SEBI & other statutory bodies.
- Beneficiary Positions of electronic shares and its reconciliation